Treat yourself to the quintessential grand Parisian brasserie, for the first time or for a return visit, and take in the unique setting as you savour the signature flavours of Pierre Gagnaire's culinary creations.
The Menu consists of a starter, main course, and dessert from a selection of menu choices*.
*For reference only (specific dishes are likely to change depending on time of year and market availability):
- Ballotine of duck foie gras Winter chutney, dates with hazelnut
- Poached eggs in red wine sauce
- Scottish smoked salmon platter, cucumbers and capers in cream
- Fort des Halles pâté with Puy green lentils, duck gizzards and golden raisins
- Roasted cod loin, red kuri squash in coconut milk, herb salad
- Roasted sea bass filet, leek fondue in butter from Nantes
- Veal blanquette with green curry, pilau rice
- Duckling aiguillettes with green pepper, bitter orange with blackcurrant, salsify
- Bitter almond éclair
- Peanut Paris-Brest
- Chestnut and Blackberry Mont Blanc
- Lemon meringue pie
Subject to availability, and by reservation only.
By phone: +33 (0)1 40 69 60 50
- Voucher valid for use every day, by reservation only, excluding special events (Christmas, New Year’s, Valentine’s Day, etc.) and for dinner only (from 7:00 pm onward)
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Drink in moderation.
- Under no circumstances may this gift set be exchanged for cash value
- No gift set will be accepted after its expiry date